A.M. Phillips - Education Law

A Specialist Education Law Practice

header photo

Ombudsman Appeals

If you have a complaint against a public body and consider that they are guilty of 'maladministration' (i.e. they have failed to follow policies or procedures) then you may wish to make a complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO).

I have advised parents for a significant number of LGO complaints and several of my clients have received compensation from the Local Authority as a direct result of their complaint being upheld by the Ombudsman.

If you need help and advice on these, or any other matters relating to your child or young person's special educational needs, please call 029 2073 6329 to arrange your FREE initial telephone consultation or make an online enquiry by clicking here.